Friday, March 25, 2011 at 11:00PM
New Product Introduction
March 8, 2011
DPC/DPH-L100 Series: Liquid Pressure Sensor
Panasonic Electric Works is pleased to announce the new DPC/DPH-L100 series of pressure sensors. For the detection of air and liquid pressure, the DPC/DPH-L100 series has been developed to achieve complete application coverage for all your pressure sensing needs. With one sensor head, you can now accurately detect the pressure of gases as well as liquids such as water and oil. The separate amplifier design allows for the panel mounting of the amplifier while the sensor head is mounted remotely.
- High Pressure Detection – With pressure ranges up to 50 MPa, the DPH-L100 series can handle even the most demanding applications, all within a compact body.
- High Precision – Sensor accuracy has been maximized to within 1% F.S., or down to 0.01Mpa.
- Surge Protection - The integrated throttle in the sensor head prevents damage caused by sudden bursts of pressure.
- High Temperature Media – The 10MPa and 50MPa models can accommodate media temperatures of up to 125C
- All Stainless Steel Construction – By utilizing and all stainless steel construction, the DPH-L100 series provides and oil-less diaphragm that can handle a wide range of fluids.
Please click HERE for all technical information and dimensions.